Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Going Underground

It's getting ugly out here guys.
Truly.
We are through the looking glass people!
So this is the new plan.
I'm going incognito!
I have updated the blog to hide any evidence of how gorgeous I am,
and more importantly where I can be found within shooting distance.
So those of you who happen to know my name and where I work...
let's just keep that on the DL shall we?
I had to erase some comments that referenced anything too identifying so sorry about that.
And for all of you new readers out there, all you need to know is that my name is Frances and now I look like this.
Are we all clear? Excellent! Let's move on then shall we!
My dear Betty Lou left for her new home last night.
There were lots of tears both from me and the Ex but I know that this is going to be the best thing for all of us.
It was sweet actually and the two of us (me and the Ex not me and the dog) actually shared some sweet words that we hadn't heard from each other in a long time.
There were long kisses and tearful hugs, and I am not ashamed to say that we lay atop our old bed and talked about the dreams we had both once shared.
It was a little "Lifetime Movie of the Week" but it served a nice purpose for me in that I now feel that I have some closure.
I also know that he is going to miss me maybe even more than I will miss him.
He said he would always love me.
It was actually sort of beautiful.
If he wasn't the jackass who cheated on me it would have been even lovelier but, it is what it is.
Okay y'all that's all I have tonight.
Act II is upon me and I have to start packing up here at my
COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS LOCATION!
I hope everyone has a lovely night here in Branson, Missouri
and I will see you all down by the Keno Parlor!
Peace Y'all!

3 comments:

KHSOMusic said...

Closure is a blessing! Yay God! hehe I'm very happy for you, Frances! :)

~KEY-LYNN

Nix said...

i used to be awesome at keno... but then i had a unfortunate card-shuffler/llama accident and i was just never the same...

Valerie J. said...

Well that's a relief. I thought I offended you with my talk about cookies. <3