Sunday, February 17, 2008

Peace Declared! Throngs fill the Streets!

Okay guys.
I'm done.
Really, truly, done.
Enough with the bashing, the hate, the name calling.
It was fun while it lasted.
But I don't want to reduce myself to this level.
I have decided that I must be the bigger person here.
And also I am afraid that this girl might be an NRA member.
I don't want anyone pulling a John Wilkes Booth on me from the balcony of the theatre.
I mean seriously...I have a lot to live for folks.
So I am NO LONGER going to waste any of this precious blog space writing about the Ex and all of the ugliness that has been trailing me this year.
Instead I have decided to start 2008 all over again.
It's been a rough few months kids.
And I need a do-over.
So ready everyone...
3,2,1,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Let us all find peace and joy laughter and love!
Let us put aside our old grievances and look towards a brighter tomorrow.
I don't want to fight dirty.
In fact, I don't want to fight at all.
So join me friends as we embark on this new journey towards acceptance, understanding, forgiveness and peace.
And let's all thank our higher power whoever or whatever that may be that we are all here, all alive, all healthy and all able to enjoy this new day and the many promises that it may hold for us all.
Woo Hoo!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Peace!

2 comments:

Valerie J. said...

Cheers mate! Would this be a good time to throw in some pirate quotes? Pirates are pretty cool. ("Drink up my hearties!")

Happy New Year! Now where's the damn fireworks?

David G said...

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot..."

Bully for you, dear.